Earlier this month, we sold out of the Writing Mysteries and Thrillers That Sell premium collection. In fact, it sold out faster than a Raymond Chandler plot twist.
Our premium kits are limited to only 100 copies and the length of the month in which they’re offered. That said, I have just been notified that a few copies have been reserved for just my blog audience. So if you missed this offer earlier in the month, there are a few days left to take advantage of this extraordinary deal now.
If you’re not familiar with the kit, it includes the following:
- One entry to the Writer’s Digest Thriller/Suspense short story competition
- Howdunit: Book of Poisons
- Howdunit: Forensics
- Howdunit: Police Procedure & Investigation
- Writing Mysteries
- The Curious Case of the Misplaced Modifier
- Elements of Fiction Writing: Conflict & Suspense
- Bullies, Bastards & Bitches
- Writing & Selling Your Mystery Novel
- How to Write a Dynamite Mystery or Thriller That Sells OnDemand webinar
- Writing & Selling a Page Turner OnDemand webinar